Disclosure at the senses of Art. 13 of Law Decree n.196/2003 on the treatment of Personal Data.
For the purposes of Registration, for the successive use of online services, including services for newsletter, SMS, booking and online consulting, it will be required to issue some personal data, including sensible information, the treatment of which will take place in respect of the dispositions contained in law decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 and following modifications and integrations.
In application of the aforementioned law decree, at the senses of art. 13, we inform that:
1) the acquisition of data which may be required is the indispensable condition for provision of the required services;
2) the sensible and personal data collected and stored by the owning company of the present website, will be processed by the collaborators of the treatment’s titular as they have been entitled to do so and, if no explicit consent was issued, they will not be object of diffusion or communication to Third Parties, if not in the cases provided for by this disclosure and/or by the law and, in all cases, with the modalities allowed by the latter;
3) in relation to the duties taken, the company, will be the only subject authorized to send information to the Customer.
4) The interested subject has the faculty of exercising the rights provided for by art. 7 of the aforementioned law decree, and in particular for:
– obtaining confirmation of the existence of lack thereof of their personal and sensible data, even if not registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
– obtaining the indication:
- a) of the origin of the personal data and the sensible data;
- b) of the purposes and the modalities of treatment;
- c) of the applied logic in case of treatment performed through the help of electronic instrumentation;
- d) of the identification information of the titular, of the officers or the categories of subjects to which the personal and sensible data can be communicated or that can come to know about them as they have been entitled to do so;
- a) update, rectification, meaning, whenever the customer is interested to so, the integration of said data;
- b) cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or block of the data treated in violation of law, including those for which no storing is necessary in relation to the purposes due to which the data has been collected and treated afterwards;
- c) the statement that the operations discussed in letters a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge, also in regards of their content, of those to which the data were communicated or who diffused them, except for the case in which said duty proves to be impossible or requires an outstanding effort compared to the protected right;
– oppose, totally or partially:
- a) for reasons that are legitimate to the treatment of the personal data which concerns him/her, at the condition that they are pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the treatment of personal data which concerns him/her for the purposes of sending advertising materials, newsletters, SMS or direct sale materials or for the conduction of market researches or commercial communications.
The rights discussed in art. 7 of Law Decree 196/2003 shall be exercised by contacting this present company.
Furthermore, at all times, by exercising the recess right from all required services, the Customer shall ask for total cancellation of all data he/she provided. In said case, the company will exclusively process data the conservation of which is required by law-related obligations.
In the limits of operations related to website management, the Company SiComunicaWeb srl, with legal headquarters in Milan, Via Domenico Trentacoste, 9, has been nominated as Responsible for the Treatment.